Saturday, September 16, 2006

 


Not much time to blog tonight - I have to get to studying for my lessons tomorrow...

I got to spend the afternoon/evening with my friends Matt and Tracy at the Southern Miss / N.C. State football game. We had a great time: the weather was perfect, our seats were good, and the game was awesome as Southern just pounded the Wolfpack. Damian Fletcher, a freshman from Biloxi whom I watched play basketball a few times in the past couple of years, put on a show for the Golden Eagles. He's VERY impressive.

We didn't finish all the ceiling tiles at church this morning, but we came very close. I hate not finishing something, but sometimes you just don't have enough people and time to get everything done. It will still be there for another day.

I'm 36 years old today. I had the chance to take my college daughter out to eat at Applebee's before the game tonight: she looked so pretty, and I'm so proud of her. My mom and my sisters all called today, and I also got to talk to my "twin" (smile) cousin, Amy, who is also celebrating a birthday today.

It's been a good day. But I know I won't get enough sleep tonight!!!


Comments:
Thanks, Lien!!!

It was a good day (except for the fact that I'm getting old)...
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist