Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

This picture is some good stuff now.

Some of you heard the story about Hillary and Reagan. My daughter had two best friends in second grade, Reagan and Christina. Third grade had barely started when Katrina hit, and Reagan never returned. Hillary and Christina were heartbroken to lose their friend, and they had no idea where she had gone. Things got worse later in the year when Christina’s family moved to Iowa. Hillary broke my heart when she told me how hard it was to lose her two best friends.

Then just before this school year started, we were surprised to run into Reagan who had just moved back into the area!!! I wish you all could have seen that hug! This picture is of the two reunited friends yesterday afternoon after Hillary got to spend the night with Reagan. I’m telling you – good stuff…

We had a nice day today. Worship and class went well, and we enjoyed having some friends over for lunch (Keith and Cryste and their girls joined us and Heath and Laura): pot roast and the fixings! I finally beat Heath at darts after he embarrassed my family name with a good dart-whipping yesterday!

The Cowboys lost today, but my three fantasy football teams are doing well. I’m sitting here watching the Manning brothers go at it in an exciting Sunday night game.

I’m not resting too well tonight. I’m worried for our friends, Tandy and Peggy. Peggy’s mother fell and broke her hip today, and on top of that, is having other health complications. Last week began sort of like this, so we’ll have to see what this week holds.

Good night everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist