Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Does your spouse ever say to your friends, "Hey, drop the kids off at our house if you need to run some errands?" No? (Note to self: Have long talk with wife.)

Just kidding, of course! Todd & Robin are some of our bestest friends in the world. They have four kids. The oldest is a teenager, so there are only rare sightings of him anymore. Next comes Connor, our Hillary's bestest friend in the world. Pictured above are numbers 3 and 4, and they are full of life!

This family has been displaced from their home ever since Hurricane Katrina. They are finally getting close to moving back in their rebuilt house - in fact, they had a bunch of errands to get done tonight in their frantic attempt to get moved in before Todd's family arrives for Thanksgiving next week. So Jody offered to watch the kids, and we had a blast.

Jaxon shot me with his toy gun so many times tonight I'm leaking like a sieve. And Brynlee served me with so much play pizza I'm pretty sure what I'm leaking is pizza. We had a great time together, and it was a little nostalgic having little ones around the house tonight.

Which, with my rapidly depleting energy level, reminds me to make sure I don't miss that pending doctor's appointment.
:-)

Comments:
Al,

I discovered your blog through a reply on Danny Dodd's. I appreciated very much what you had to say there.

I used to live in Grenada, MS several years ago ...

I will be checking in on you again. I invite you to drop by my blog as well.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks, Bobby!

I've heard lots of good things about you from our mutual friend, John Dobbs. After your comment, I checked out your blogger profile, and after reading your favorite books, I can see we'd have lots of things in common to talk about...

I'll definitely drop by your blog and check it out...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist