Sunday, November 19, 2006

 
If you want to click the link to my Webshots page on the left hand side of this web page, you can check out my new photo album from the game in Starkville yesterday. I ended up with a lot of great pictures (I placed 44 in the album). As you can see from the picture above, I ended up in some unique places with great photo opportunities. College football is such a great place to take a camera. It is quite a spectacle with such a kaleidoscope of colorful things to see, from the football team to the coaches, from the cheerleaders to the band, and of course the crazy fans. There's really nothing else quite like it.

We had a really nice morning of worship and class today. Several out-of-town faces were sprinkled in the audience, and it was so nice to see them. Everyone seemed in an upbeat mood, and both worship and class seemed to go well. I preached from the end of Matthew 6 on Jesus's teachings on the subject of worry.

Jody's currently sorting through Christmas decorations, and I think I'm about to turn out the NFL to see my Cowboys battle the undefeated Colts.

I hope you all have a good day, too...

Comments:
The pictures from the game are great. We had a great time. I am glad we got to see you and sit with you. I will put some of my pics on my web page soon. Just don't hold your breath until I do.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks, Big Dave!!!

It was so good seeing you again. Hopefully that will become more of a habit!

Maybe we did help the Cowboys with our trip after all? RO-MO, RO-MO, RO-MO!!!
 
Wooooo, Pig Phooey! lol

Al, my wife is all set to go to the LSU game.

You displace Razorbacks are hard to live with these days!
 
Don't worry, Danny. We're not good very often.

Well, more than Ole Miss...
:-)

The Rebs almost did it in Death Valley, huh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist