Thursday, November 09, 2006

 
Our garage door now opens!!!!!!!!!!! Even better, it closes, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it “only” cost us $145 to get it fixed. Sad when I’m relieved at that…

Just in time, too. Our garbage pick-up day is tomorrow. Last week, since the garage door was stuck in the down position, I had to carry our trash barrels through the house! Of course, there’s a flip side to everything. The fact that Jody would not allow me to bring our lawnmower across the hardwood floors and carpet had kept me from mowing our yard that one final time before winter. No excuses now.

Tonight is our next homeowner’s meeting. Big turnout the first time. Small turnout the second time. I don’t know if the third time is the charm or not, but I’m guessing it will be an even smaller turnout this time around. But we shall see.

I hope your Thursday is a good one, even if your weather isn’t categorically as beautiful as Ocean Springs this fine day.

Comments:
Glad you got your door working again. Sorry you'll have to cut the grass. Come do mine?
 
Tempting...

But no.
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist