Friday, November 24, 2006

 
'Twas the day after Thanksgiving, so it is time to decorate the Christmas tree around our house. I'm not real useful on days like this, unless that is, something needs to be done that my girls can't reach! But my wife & daughters enjoy doing this together - add in the "Holly" station on satellite radio and you'd just almost think it was snowing in South Mississippi.

No early morning shoppers from my family this morning. I did watch a lot of sports today, though, even though the Razorback football team was disappointing from my perspective. But it was a good game nonetheless. And although it wasn't nearly as significant, I did watch the Razorback basketball team win a pretty impressive game today.

The best part of the day, however, was the fact that Grandmother and Poppee made it to our house today. They will be here all weekend, which is always a good thing for us.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist