Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

It's been a very nice & lazy day.

Our oldest took our youngest (and a couple of her buddies) to see "Night at the Museum" today, and they had a blast. Is it just me, or are there a bunch of movies coming out this Christmas that look very good? I heard a good report on "Rocky Balboa" last night, and I know I want to see "We Are Marshall" sometime. With my track record, I probably won't get around to seeing any of them, but they look good at least.

Anyway, our girls little movie trip allowed my wife & I to spend some time together getting ready for Christmas, but more importantly, also have a great conversation. That made today great, all by itself.

Comments:
I was surprised by just how much I liked Night at the Museum ... I was one of a very few adults in the audience, and must admit I laughed as loud as the kiddies at this fairly smart charmer
 
Thanks for dropping by Mr. Fanatic! I enjoyed checking out your blog - I know where to go now before I make my movie choices!!!
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist