Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 
Read it and weep, non-believers! Take a long gander at the picture taken at my house yesterday morning and consider: I'VE GOT PROOF!!!

'Twas the day after Christmas, and I went back to work... As did many (but not all) of you...

The day after Christmas is so anti-climatic. I mean, we've waited a whole year to take a full day off, open presents, eat ourselves silly, watch parades & football and just hang out with our family and friends...

And then it's over.

Now we say with much-less excitement: only 364 more shopping days 'til Christmas!!!

But there's good news still to be had: only 6 more days until another federal holiday!!!!

Comments:
I love it. Preserve the magic bro.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
 
Thanks, Bobby! Happy Holidays!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist