Saturday, January 13, 2007

 
I found this picture while surfing the Internet, and it communicates a little bit about what tonight's NFL playoff game means around these parts. I'm a latecomer to being a Saints fan, but for many Gulf South citizens, years of football misery simply add to the drama of the post-Katrina revival of the New Orleans Saints.

I smile imagining a Super Bowl trip for the perpetual losers from a town devastated like no other. What a story that would be!

I'm going to my friend, Herman's, tonight to watch the game.

GO SAINTS!!!

Comments:
There truly are so many great matchups this year, you gotta love it! Go Saints!






Sports Betting Guide - Use This Secret Technique To Cover 90% Of Your Wagers!
 
Go Saints!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist