Saturday, January 06, 2007

 
The NFL playoffs kicked off awkwardly today as the Colts defeated the hapless Chiefs, but the important point is that the NFL playoffs kicked off today, and pro football fans smile to begin the countdown to Super Bowl 41.

In less than a hour, my longtime favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys, will try to turn around their bumbly, stumbly performance from the past few weeks in front of the LOUD CROWD at Qwest Field in Seattle. Hopefully, Tuna will have Romo and T.O. and every other kind of "O" ready to take on the Seahawks.

I never in my entire life thought I would have another favorite team than the Cowboys, but this year I've added a 2nd favorite team in those crazy New Orleans Saints. After Katrina, it seems that I've become a fan.

I've never been a big fan of jumping on bandwagons (in any area of life), so I'm careful to take a backseat to the real Saint fans who have suffered (and I mean, suffered) through many a year to appreciate a season like this one. But still, if the Cowboys don't turn it around, I'll be pulling for the Saints to pull off the most miraculous of years.

But tonight...

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Al:
Once again - we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Uuuuugh!!!
 
What a horribly ugly finish.

So...

GO SAINTS!!!!
:-)
 
Hey Jonellen, Vince Young has a BRIGHT future!!!!

Hope all is well with you guys!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist