Monday, January 01, 2007

 
Well, 2007 didn't get off to such a good start for Arkansas Razorback fans. The Hogs opened the season with an ugly loss, won a whole bunch of games, then closed the season with three straight losses.

The disappointing part is that those three losses (against the top teams in the country) could just have easily gone the other way, but for lots of somewhat silly mistakes. Especially today.

Oh well, as sports teaches you to say, there's always next year.

Well, except for Razorback football, we should say there's always this year. 2007, that is...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a personal note, I did quite a bit of work in my backyard today (before and after the sad football game). For some reason, I suddenly found myself motivated to begin clearing a little path to a little ditch/creek that runs behind our house. I had this sudden vision of being able to watch a little bit of nature under the cover of the woods at some point along the way.

I discovered a tiny 3-4 inch waterfall from following the sound of the gurgle. This made me even more sure of my new mission. I could stand a little quiet time in the woods listening to the gurgle of the creek every once in a while I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist