Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 
Well, as the cartoon implies, since the microwave option turned out to be a false lead, today is a big day for me.

I had planned to do this a couple of weeks ago, but I came down with the flu and had to postpone the inevitable for a couple more weeks. I have been falsely accused of timing the flu just to postpone this "procedure," but that is simply not true. I may have scheduled a trip or something to just "happen" to get in the way of said procedure, but I'm afraid I would never scheduled the flu. Believe it or not, I would rather do what I'm doing today than have any sort of stomach virus.

At least that's how I feel going into this deal. I'll confirm later.

My wife had on Seinfeld last evening, and it just happened to be the episode where Elaine's boyfriend got a vasectomy just to prove to her that he didn't want kids. Then, at the end of the show, both Jerry and George are in the waiting room for their very own vasectomies when Kramer comes shuffling out of the doctor's office having beat them to the punch in trying to impress a girl by doing the same.

What timing, huh?

I've learned that a couple of items are important to secure prior to such drastic measures: frozen peas, and an athletic supporter. So I must go shopping now. And I'm really looking forward to checking out and seeing if the "check-out person" gives me a knowing smile!

Sigh...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist