Sunday, January 21, 2007

 
Well, it was a sad day for all the Saints fans around the world. Actually, that game was so ugly that it was a sad day for all football fans - unless you happen to like Da Bears. But what a great year, and what a great run, and what a great story those Saints were for the Gulf South region. So I hope they'll hold their heads high & get ready for another run next year.

But tonight's game - WOW, what a game!!!

I'm usually an NFC fan, but not always. And not this year. I've liked the Patriots for several years now, and my mom's a big Peyton Manning fan (and I like him, too), so I'm for whomever wins this game in the Super Bowl.

As I type, the Patriots have a three point lead & the ball with 3:22 left to play. So I gotta run...

Have a great week!

Comments:
ugly is right. blah!

But ... you're right about the season over all.
 
Thanks, John. You may not have stayed up to watch the AFC game, but it was an awesome game.

For two weeks at least, I'm going to be a Colts fan!!!
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist