Saturday, February 24, 2007

 
(Another picture of Dizzy Dean's grave from yesterday...)

It's been a lazy day, which I've needed.

The day consisted of:
* Sleeping in
* Buying candy bars from two fund-raising girls working the neighborhood
* Reading some more War and Peace
* Going to two Wal-Marts with my daughter in search of some faddish toy called a tamagotchi, only to discover that both were sold out
* Cooking my gourmet Hamburger Helper supper (since my wife is out of town)
* Following supper with some homemade chocolate chip cookies
* And now, waiting for my wife to come home!!!

It's Saturday night, which means that (for the past 400 Sundays or so) it is a study night for me. Another big day tomorrow to prepare for - a "Help Wanted" sermon from Matthew 9, and a class on crossing the Jordan and taking Jericho for the 3rd-5th grade class...

I hope everyone has a great Saturday night & an inspiring Sunday morning...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist