Sunday, February 11, 2007

 
I wrote on Thursday about the fire that destroyed the home of our old friends, Steve & Cheryl. Barb Craig sent me several pictures of the fire late last night, including the one above.

A couple of random thoughts came to mind:
* One, when Barb mentioned that we both know how it feels to lose everything and have to start over, it almost caught my by surprise. How strange that it still almost seems like Hurricane Katrina wasn't real.
* Two, I remember hearing some people after Katrina say that a fire would have been better than a flood because you don't have to sort through all the soggy irretrievable things. One look at the picture above and I have to say that I don't think "better" factors into that discussion at all.

Keep Steve & Cheryl Tibbit in your prayers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist