Sunday, February 25, 2007

 
It has just been a wonderful day...

* Our church services this morning went extremely well. Personally, it was one of those rare days when my sermon came out the way I wanted it to come out. More importantly, it was a day where a couple on fire for Jesus caught me afterwards and said they wanted to be recognized as part of our church family. Just a great morning...

* Then we had a great lunch. Well, it was Pizza Hut and a salad bar, so "great" may be stretching it, but I was really referring to the company (our friends, the Bryants, Logans, and O'Connells).

* And then, my wife & I have spent the past two hours visiting with the Schroeders (pictured with me above). I went to take a picture of them for my Ocean Springs photo-project (in their bed & breakfast), but the best part was that my wife got the chance to meet Bruno & Linda, and as I suspected, she fell in love with them just as I had.

I can only hope your day was just as good. I'd doubt it, but I can hope at least...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist