Sunday, February 18, 2007

 
It was a few days late, but my wife & I got to have a Valentine's date after all this year: a quick supper at Beef O'Brady's preceded the movie Ghost Rider after our church's evening devotional tonight.

I'm not normally into movies like that, and I'm still not, but I found this one to be very entertaining nonetheless. In between the weird stuff, you could even find a few spiritual lessons. In fact, Nicolas Cage's portrayal of Johnny Blaze even had a Jesus connection when you think about it - a courageous warrior willing to put his life on the line for the sake of love.

That is, if you can picture Jesus riding a motorcycle with a killer chain and a flaming skull.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist