Saturday, February 03, 2007

 
My youngest daughter and I spent the day at a Tumbling & Trampolining competition in Harahan, Louisiana (basically New Orleans), she to watch her friends compete, and I to try to land some interesting pictures (I had little luck - the best of the lot is above).

I've come to enjoy putting myself (and a camera) in odd places simply trying to find a neat picture.

But the best part of it all was spending time with my daughter who, on the way home, asked me to tell her some stories from my life. (At age nine, she is genuinely interested in such things.) We laughed and shared stories with each other which, in my opinion, is not a bad way to spend any day.

Comments:
It really doesn't get any better than this!
 
Thanks, Bill!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist