Monday, February 26, 2007

 
Not a whole lot to report on a Monday...
* Lots of administrative stuff that takes place 1st day after one of my Sundays...
* It is a gorgeous 70 degree day...
* Prepared my Peak of the Week class on "forgiveness" - pretty pleased with it...
* Prepared my Sunday class for 3rd-4th graders on Achan from the book of Judges... What a horrible story to tell kids about in one sense, but maybe they won't steal any of my stuff afterwards...
* Had a good visit with my friend, Matt. I'm really glad he dropped by the office...
* Received a call from my "off to college" daughter. Always good to just hear her voice...
* Had a couple of productive phone calls with two separate nursing homes I'm planning events at...
* Read some more out of A Lesson Before Dying - whetted my appetite for more...

Oh, last night I made it to the halfway point of War & Peace!!! Wow, did Natasha ever screw up and lose any respect I had for her. And the whole Bolkonsky family shouldn't call me for a character reference letter either. Pierre's about the only guy I have any admiration for right now, and that's just a plain weird development. And Sonya is cool, too, but she really isn't a "major" character.

Maybe I'll get to start on the second half tonight...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist