Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 
It was my pleasure this afternoon to add my good friend, Susan Gates, and "The Studio Upside Down" to my Ocean Springs photo-project. Check out the entry HERE.

Hillary has been going to "The Studio" to dance since her kindergarten year, and we could not pick a better place for her to be. Susan (and her husband, Christopher) have a passion for Jesus, and it spills over everywhere, especially in the children who are blessed to spend time with them.

I love Susan in particular because she has fanned the desire to dance in my daughter's heart. If Hillary has to grow up, I hope at least that she never stops dancing.

Comments:
Al, you look cute with the girls there! :)

My oldest takes ballet here and will have her first-ever recital soon. It should be a hoot.
 
Thanks, Danny!

Get ready. Little girls ballet recitals have been known to make grown men weep tears they didn't know they had! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist