Monday, March 19, 2007

 
The Sturgeon pool and deck show continued today.

Our great friend, Tom (whose friend value quotient is rising astronomically), came back over this afternoon to help me with the deck while Jody and Tom's wife, Laura, went to the movies. Tom took on the formidable task of actually teaching me some things today, which, as expected, slowed things up quite a bit. But I'm glad he did. He's a patient teacher, and I'm a problem student, so we make a perfect match.

The pool is looking really good. It finished filling late last night, and I turned on the filter pump today. I'm supposed to take in a water sample tomorrow so we can start balancing out the chemicals. After that, we just need the weather to warm up just a little more.

I'm already liking this whole concept. We decided to do the pool/deck thing not just because... but because we need to (a) get outside more often, (b) exercise more often, and most importantly, (c) spend time together as a family - and with our friends, too...

Without even getting in a pool, today saw "all of the above" happening already...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist