Sunday, March 25, 2007

 
Well, the Final Four is now set: Florida vs. UCLA, and Georgetown vs. Ohio State, with the winners squaring off for the National Championship. With my bracket busted, I'm just rooting for Florida as an SEC devotee.

I had the pleasure of attending the 2003 Final Four at the Louisana Superdome in New Orleans. In the Final Four contests, I got to see stars like Dwyane Wade, T. J. Ford, Kirk Hinrich, and Nick Collison, but the star of that weekend was Carmelo Anthony in his dramatic coming-out party. He was simply amazing.

The coolest part of the whole experience was the tip-off of the championship. I wish you all could have seen the camera flashes explode when the ball was tossed in the air. It was so impressive the entire crowd uttered a "whoa" at the same time!

I'll have to say that going to a Final Four is a must-do for all the sports enthusiasts among us!

Go Gators!!!

Comments:
UF is a great university. I am really glad to see them doing well. Go gators!
 
I'm a Razorback fan, Matt, but for some reason I've always liked Florida (except when they're beating up on us!).

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist