Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 
Five-hundred miles on the road over eight hours today, including listening to the entire disaster also known as the St. Louis Cardinals game on XM Radio. But the weather was beautiful, and the company wonderful (my wife and youngest daughter), so today has been an enjoyable one.

It got even better tonight when I attended the 4th grade Songbirds concert tonight at our daughter's elementary school. We listened to an eclectic program, ranging from Stevie Wonder to Singin' in the Rain, and it was straight-up excellent. I'm now typing on the laptop watching the Sanjaya/Lakisha/Chris disasters back-to-back-to-back on American Idol, and I'm thinking that they're looking for American Idols in the wrong venue. They should probably try some elementary schools.

After a trip, I sigh to think about getting back in the swing of things tomorrow. To misquote Campolo, it's Tuesday, but Wednesday's a-comin'...

Comments:
500 miles....8 hours....hmm you were breakin the speed limit SOMEwhere. You rebel you!

I am going to try to post more frequently and leave you comments. I had forgotten my password and had to start anew.

I read your blog daily and really enjoy it. Thank you for keeping me in touch with good ole S. Mississippi
 
LOL!

Great hearing from you, Ric. With my little site meter on my blog, I suspected you were reading (at least SOMEONE in Hawaii was!).

I enjoy comments all the time. I'd especially enjoy a little regular dialogue with a good friend like you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist