Thursday, April 05, 2007

 
I finished The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne today. Haven't all of you bought it by now? Life-changing stuff. Now I need to sort through the scores of underlined passages and see where it leads me. I think you'll enjoy checking out Shane's place at "The Simple Way" HERE.

I added The Ruskin Oak to my Ocean Springs photo-project this afternoon. Hillary took the picture of me and Rochelle above; you can read the interesting entry HERE.

I was shocked to find out that Rochelle has only been playing music for about seven years. She is so talented that I was sure she was one of those musicians that has been performing since she was three years old, but I was completely wrong. This makes her even more impressive. Check out the Rochelle Harper Band HERE.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist