Friday, April 13, 2007

 
It is poor form to disclose the age of a lady, particularly your very own wife, so whatever you do, do not look at the birthday cake above for any hints. Suffice it to say that my wife is older than me, and that's all you really need to know.

With life set on "hectic" for the next several days, we decided to celebrate Jody's birthday somewhere in the vicinity of her actual birthday; so we enjoyed chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, cards, and presents together last evening.

I will say that, of all the days in the history of the world, it's hard for me to imagine a day more important than the day Jody appeared in the world.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Jody! I wish we saw you guys more often. We live SOOO far away! LOL But thanks for all you do to bring joy into other people's lives. Especially Al's. What would he be without you and Hillary? Oh...this is his blog...Hey Al... good job on the birthday cake. Any left?
 
Thanks, John! I'll have to pass along your very kind words to my wife - she'll be flattered.

Oh, by the way, we gave the rest of the cake away before we left town - sorry we didn't ask you! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist