Saturday, April 28, 2007

 
The picture above is my personal justification for all the expense, effort, and pains in various body parts that comes with adding an above-ground pool to the backyard: Hillary, with friends, Mari and Alexis, posing with their funny hairdos this afternoon.

The two billion shovel-loads of dirt I dug today, and the umpteen wheelbarrow trips to the ditch, and the accompanying sore back are reasons that argue against it.

But the pool parties still win out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other developments, I signed up for a Facebook account today, and I must have hit cyber-paydirt. I already have hooked up with 11 friends from all over the place, and I just signed up a few hours ago! This must be the new "cool place" to hang out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow's my first Sunday to preach bald. Well, completely bald.
:-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist