Sunday, April 15, 2007

 
This picture from last night shows the best reason for making the trip to grandma's (or, Ma-Ma's in this instance): looking through the picture albums, laughing, and making fun of daddies. The digital age has changed picture albums somewhat, but in some ways, things are better than ever. It's a real thought to me that this "Minutes to Memories" blog serves as a daily journal that I hope (cross your modems) will stick around forever.

We had a great morning at Hillcrest. It was really neat to be back there & to see so many faces we haven't seen in such a long time. I won't even begin to name names - there were so many. I spent the combined classtime talking about Hurricane Katrina experiences, and it seemed to be well-received. I then preached on the call of Jesus to the "harrassed and helpless" from the end of Matthew 9.

Afterwards, all of our families met at "Four Seasons" (a new Chinese restaurant) for a buffet lunch, which was really nice, too.

Currently, my mom & I are watching the Cardinals play (surprise!). Two homers from Pujols today!!! Woo hoo!!!

In a little bit, I'm going to 7th & Mueller Church of Christ for their 5pm service, and then at 7pm I will head out to the first night of the Crowley's Ridge College Lectureship.

A really nice day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist