Friday, May 11, 2007

 
Here's a pic of our friends, Tom & Laura, a couple of months ago at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans. Tom & Laura came over tonight for Jody's homemade pizza and conversation among friends. I think you can recognize real friends when you watch yourself hang out for four hours w/o any need for board games or television shows or movies. We just talked, and it was great...

I've got a lot of thoughts going around my skull like a pinball right now, and I'm thinking that they will eventually coalesce in a few blog posts before long. No guarantees there, but I'm feeling a real need to put my thoughts together some way like that... I've done too much reading and had too many important conversations and listened to too many good speeches over the past year or so to just move on with life as it's always been. Stay tuned to this channel for further information as it develops...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist