Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 


My Ocean Springs

I had some time this afternoon to add some more work to my photography project about my hometown. I am now officially 39% of the way done with “My Ocean Springs: 2007 in Pictures.” It is early May, so I’m just about on track I guess.

I have met some fascinating people along the way, and I look forward to meeting many more. It has been a wonderful way to combine a hobby of mine with an opportunity to open my eyes to the unique community I live in every day. And as icing on the cake, I hope to produce a coffee-table book at the end of the year.

If the html code works properly, you should be able to see a slideshow of what I have so far. If not, you can go to the blog link HERE.

But more than all this, I’d like you to check out the website of one of my most recent entries. I met Michele Hirata at the “Hearts With Hope Cancer Awareness Festival” on Sunday, and I think everyone in the world needs to know about Fat Thumb Originals.

So…

Check it out HERE, and then tell everyone you know.

Comments:
great slideshow! I haven't tried that one yet. You're ahead of me?
 
Believe me, I did it, so it's not complicated!

But I still take GREAT PRIDE in doing something blog-related before you!

(Oh, by the way, you can only do slideshows like this in Blogger!) LOL!!!
 
Wow, JD, I updated my Webshots folder, and it automatically updated this slideshow on my blog!!! Cool!!!

(Bet you haven't done that either!!! Hee hee...)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist