Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 


My Ocean Springs

I tried to get back into the swing of several things today after the holiday weekend, including my Ocean Springs photography project. I enjoyed very much adding two entries today: the YMCA and Broome's Grocery store.

At the "Y" I had a most enjoyable visit with CEO, David Harris. He was so very gracious to me and more helpful than I could have ever expected, though when it came to picture time he handed me off to the Fitness Center Manager, Joey Edmonson.

I caught Barry Broome at a bad time when I approached him about my project, but he still took the time to pose for a picture in front of the store. The stories I have read about his legendary father (who passed away last year) are priceless.

You can scan through all my Ocean Springs pics from 2007 in the slideshow above (though it cuts off much of each pic), but I'd encourage you more to go to my photography blog HERE to read about the YMCA and Broome's Grocery.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist