Sunday, June 10, 2007

 
I had the pleasure of watching the Mississippi State Bulldogs on ESPN yesterday. My favorite player, Justin Pigott, took the mound with the chance to help his team make it back to the College World Series for the first time in ten years, and he didn't disappoint.

I'm sure my friends, Cole & Alison, were in Starkville for the big game yesterday. I haven't heard from them yet, but I am sure they are on Cloud Nine today!!!

They've heard me say it before, but my fellow Razorback friends may have a hard time stomaching what I'm about to say... but when it comes to my status as a Justin Pigott groupie, all I can say is...

GO DAWGS!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist