Sunday, June 24, 2007

 
I spent about an hour hanging out with the folks at Coffee Fusion last evening. I emailed Adam (the owner) a couple of weeks ago, and after messages sent back and forth, finally hooked up with him this past week in person. I've wanted to add the cool "bubbletea cafe" to my Ocean Springs photo-project, and he suggested I come back last evening when there was live music and the weekend crowd and try to capture some good pics then...

Well, as business life goes, turned out that there wasn't much of a crowd last night. That was fine, though - I was a bit nervous about being the weird photographer in a crowded room anyway. Plus, I got the chance to visit more with Adam, who is a really gracious dude.

And anyway, I liked the picture (above) I came away with after all.

If you're ever in Ocean Springs and need a neat place to hang out for a while, outside of my house Coffee Fusion is the place to go.

Comments:
I used to love Coffee Fusion ... and I met Adam a time or two. He wouldn't know me from Adam (wonder if he's ever heard that joke?). Anyway, he is a very nice person and the business there is very personable and warm. But then Dough Joe's opened up and it's a few blocks from my house ... so ... that's where I go now. Anyhoo.... you neglected to tell us what you bought to drink!
 
Hey Coach,
Jogging and blogging keeps the mind from fogging!
Love to All!
 
I'm at Coffee Fusion in D'Iberville (not the one in the pic) drinking a caramel smoothie. I have to give these up. Tomorrow.
 
I bought nothing to drink, John. I was my own designated driver. Sheesh, you should know such things... :-) But caramel smoothie, huh? Now THAT should be illegal.

And hey Rob!!! So you brought me my basketball videos after ten years, and now you swipe my Acappella CDS?!?! Which means you are required to come back and visit now (I'll use whatever means I can, eh?). And quit hogging all the jogging and blogging rhymes. :-) Viva la Mejico!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist