Saturday, June 16, 2007

 
We hosted the first ever "Forty-Something Party" for our new class from church at our house tonight, and I didn't take a single picture!!! What's happening to me?!?!?

There were fifteen of us here to enjoy a Mexican Fiesta dinner, and the conversation afterwards never seemed to stop! I had bought a new game called "Buzz Word" that looked really fun, but there was never a lull long enough to even think about introducing a game. And, my original plan was to snap a few pictures during the game; hence, my lack of photographic evidence.

Jody and I made the same comment when the party, which began at 5:30pm, broke up at 8:30pm. After hanging out with the younger group (20s-early 30s) for a long time now, we sure like the hours of "we" older folks now!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist