Monday, June 18, 2007

 
Well, it's rearrange my life time again...

I do this periodically, and I'm not sure if it's healthy or a product of mental illness. Either I need to break out of my self-imposed box and freshen up my life, or I'm simply a discontent and am never satisfied. Whatever the case, every so often in my life I break up my precious routine and try to establish another, soon to be precious, routine.

So here goes...
* This one will (broken record alert!) involve exercise. Again. Starting today. Jogging.
* And blogging is scheduled for morning times now.

Jogging and blogging in the mornings. Sounds like a bad television show.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist