Thursday, July 26, 2007

 
I’ve been tagged by my friend, John Dobbs (you can read his list HERE). The tag calls for me to list eight random things about myself. To quote Mr. Dobbs, “Random things are not necessarily marvelous things…or good things … or even interesting things. These do not purport to be secret things that no one else knows. So keep that in mind when reading my list.” So, there.

The Rules:
* Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
* Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
* Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

EIGHT RANDOM FACTS ABOUT AL STURGEON
1. I don’t like iced tea.
2. I am legally blind in my left eye.
3. I was in a wheelchair at my wedding.
4. I have a half-full shampoo bottle that I don’t know what to do with.
5. I rarely listen to the radio while driving.
6. I rarely get angry about anything, but for some reason car trouble and computer trouble are the two things that really get under my skin.
7. I’m addicted to planning: when I have free time, I usually end up planning a big new project that I later regret.
8. My dad was fifty years older than me.

Now, my turn to do the tagging. I’ll go with…
1. Troy the Megachurch Pastor
2. David the Dentist
3. Ric the Surfer Dude
4. Laura Landhardy
5. Bruno the Liberal
6. Travis (aka Paul Bunyan)
7. My Twin, Amy
8. Marianne the Female Michael Jordan

Comments:
I will put my eight on my blog as soon as I can. I am on my way to St. Louis. No I am not going to see the Cards this weekend. We are just going to get away. We are going to see them in two weeks.
 
You did it!

I didn't know #1 & #2 ... Now I know which side to sneak up on with a glass of tea.

Thanks for playing along!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist