Sunday, July 22, 2007

 
Very weird to notice that, though I’ve driven 600 miles to hang out with my sisters and mom, I spent some special quality time with just my wife and daughter yesterday. Twice!!!

#1: Everyone went different directions around lunchtime yesterday, and we ended up watching Pirates of the Caribbean 3 at the movie theater. Lots of action in this loooonnnggg movie, but it was fun. That Johnny Depp is something else…

#2: Then last night, when a movie ended up on the television that was a bit beyond Hillary, we went for a walk down to a neighborhood park. As you can see from the picture, my wife and I ended up in a little swinging competition. She won, of course.

Who knew we had to drive to Texas to spend some quiet time together?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist