Saturday, August 11, 2007

 


My Ocean Springs

Yesterday was the first Friday completely "off" in a long while, and I spent the day trying to play catchup on my Ocean Springs photo-project. I ended up adding five pictures, bringing my total to sixty (out of a goal of one-hundred this year). If I can average two a week from here on out, it will end up just right.

Although the slideshow above doesn't show you the entire picture, it does provide a taste.

You could go HERE to read the caption entries about each picture.

Comments:
And for some reason this only shows you 50 of the 60 pics.

I know nothing about html - just copy and paste. Sorry?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist