Monday, September 17, 2007

 
I hope folks read my blog entry from yesterday. I was seriously floored by the graciousness of the folks I met in Tuscaloosa.

And by the way, the pictures I took are all better than what you saw in the cramped slideshow from yesterday’s blog. Instead, go to my “webshots page” link on the left of this page, click on the Arkansas/Alabama game folder, then click slideshow (it doesn’t cut off the edges). Some of them are print-worthy or good for your desktop displays. Feel free to download and/or pass around.

I have another big day today. I’m headed to Memphis tonight so I can be with my family early Tuesday for a major surgery my niece, Jessica, is facing. Please pray for her.

I don’t plan to blog again until late Tuesday evening.

Comments:
Praying for Jessica.
 
Al,

Terri and I also found the Bama fans to be quite gracious. Only once did my fan-natical Razorback wife catch any grief from Tide fans- and we were right in the middle of the season ticket holders section.

All in all, with the exception of the outcome of that thrilling game, we enjoyed our visit to Bear country.

Our prayers are yours too.
 
Thanks guys!!!

Just arrived back home, and everything went better than expected.

I'll post about it next...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist