Wednesday, September 26, 2007

 
I received my very first CASA case this week. Confidentiality laws (and a lick of common sense) means that I cannot give any details, but suffice it to say that it is sad what many children face in this world of ours. Children who live in our backyards. I hope to make a difference.

I'm not a big TV promoter either, but for those of you who like watching CSI, word is that the season premier tomorrow evening will have CASA ads and PSA's sprinkled in throughout the show. I may not get to see it since my family has been invited over to a friend's house to watch Southern Miss play football, so you'll have to report in here if you see any of the ads!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist