Monday, September 10, 2007

 
The last time the Cowboys played the Giants in Texas Stadium...
* Bill Parcells was coaching the Cowboys
* Drew Bledsoe started at quarterback
* T.O. couldn't hold on to the football
* The Giants won easily
* I was there with my longtime buddy, David Watson

Everything was different last night...
* Wade Phillips got off to a good start as head coach
* Tony Romo looked like an MVP
* T.O. scored two TD's, including a spectacular catch
* The Cowboys rolled
* David and I weren't there, but I guarantee you we both were watching!

Comments:
Yes I was watching last night. Even Darah watched last night. A little better outcome than last year. The game last year was great though. The Defense will have to step it up a bit though if they are going to be contenders.

Now if we can get the Cardinals back to winning. Cut it to one and then can't get any closer.
 
Cowboys?!?!?!? BOOOOO!

I still like you, though, Al. :)
 
LOL, Lisa! At least give me credit for being loyal - I've been a fan since I was 7 yrs old!!!

Big Dave!!! It's our time of year, huh? Cowboys, Razorbacks, and Cardinals, all at the same time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist