Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 
I'm posting a wee bit earlier tonight in hopes of going to BED at a decent hour. No, I'm hoping to go to bed earlier than a decent hour. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by life right now and could use some rest.

My friend, John Dobbs, has a great question posed on his blog, one that I'd encourage people to discuss with him. At this point, I'm the one needing answers to it, too, and am in no position to offer constructive advice. So it's a two-for-one deal, help both of us out with an answer to being "Overwhelmed By Opportunity."

I had my first CASA home interview today, and I'm already going to be in court tomorrow morning. I'm in love with CASA, by the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for giggles: my word verification for this post is "idbrp"

Well, if you drink too much Coca-Cola at once, of course you would.

Comments:
Thanks Al. Get some rest. I'm sure that interview / court scene is emotionally rough.
 
Thanks, John. It went well. I guess. Too bad I can't talk about it... :-(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist