Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

An active day today...
* Neighborhood Watch meeting this morning, followed by...
* Ladies Class - finishing the letter from James, deciding to study Prayer next...
* Ballet Class for Hillary in an hour, during which I'll...
* Go do a home visit for my CASA kids...
But I took a picture of my sports wall today. It's only been in existence for two-and-a-half years, but I've been in that office for about nine years. I took a picture of it because I thought, law school may sound exciting, but moving all my stuff sure doesn't.

Comments:
Wow, I see stuff in your room that I have also. Wonder why?

The Cowboys just couldn't finish the year as well as they played in the middle of the season. They just played out. Wait till next year.

Can't wait to see you guys next week. I will email you and and get directions to your house.
 
Yeah, much as I hate the Cowboys losing, they haven't really deserved it for several weeks now. Still lots of kinks to work out. I'm suddenly a Green Bay fan.

Can't wait til next week either!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist