Monday, January 14, 2008

 
Beauvoir's Reconstruction as of Today

JOURNAL BLOG

Nothing terribly exciting today...

* The morning began with iced over car windows, a rarity in these parts...

* A morning full of prep work - classes, writing, emails, etc.

* An enjoyable trip to the nursing home in Biloxi to see my friends, Hezekiah, Mr. Flowers, Miss Katie, and others.

* On the way back, I parked at the Coast Coliseum and walked over to Beauvoir. Visitors to the Mississippi Gulf Coast know about Beauvoir - if you don't, you can read about it HERE. As the picture above shows, the exterior work is coming along nicely.

* I took Hillary to the eye doctor to make sure the contact lenses were working out.

* I'm about to take Hillary to dance class, where I plan to continue making progress on reading 'Tis by Frank McCourt, the follow up to Angela's Ashes. I'm enjoying it just as much as the original so far, mostly because McCourt's writing style is simply that wonderful.

* A scratchy throat appeared a couple of days ago, and today I noticed a white spot on the back of my throat. Probably nothing, but now I'm looking in the mirror ever so often with my mouth wide open, which isn't a pretty sight. :-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist