Thursday, January 17, 2008

 

The Duck Crossing at the Singing River Hospital

* My daughter called from college this morning just to say Good Morning to me
* I engaged the smartest people I know on the Hungry, Hungry Hippo blog in an important conversation on the meaning of life
* I went to the hospital in Pascagoula to pray with a dying woman and her grieving family
* I ate 4 Krystal burgers and french fries, one of my favorite lunches
* My wife and I unexpectedly met at our house in the early afternoon, and she gave me a kiss
* I talked for 30 minutes to the associate dean at the University of Arkansas law school, and he upped his scholarship offer. More importantly, we had a wonderful conversation.
* I picked up my youngest daughter from school, and we laughed together in the car
* I am about to head to a board meeting for Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast

How does one person get hold of such a wonderful day?

Comments:
Funny, I don't remember writing anything at the Hippos blog today...
 
Okay. Bad word choice. I "tried to" engage, but some people are too important to talk to me.

Better? :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist