Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 
Friends Connor and Hillary Kick Off 2008 on the Computer

New Year's Resolutions

#1: Start blogging every day again (much to the delight of Mamaw Bell!)

#2: Try to take pictures every day again (which I'll be very thankful for once we move away from our special friends)

#3: Eat less (the exercise habit stuck in '07, now on to the diet part)

#4: In the seven months I've got left here, help transform the Ocean Springs Church of Christ into the friendliest church in town!!! (launch date: January 6!)

#5: Thanks to my GREAT friend, DeJon... Go to the BCS National Championship Game!!! (#16 on my "things to do before I die" list)

#6: Thanks to my GREAT friend, David... Publish a photography book called, My Ocean Springs (#17 on my "things to do before I die" list)

#7: Meet Jimmy Carter when our affiliate hosts the Jimmy Carter Work Project in May (#18 on the list)

#8: Go to Law School (#19 on the list)

#9: Make new friends in a new hometown

#10: Make excellent grades my first law school semester!!!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist