Saturday, January 05, 2008

 
Nothing much to take pictures of today...

JOURNAL BLOG
BOOKS: I started off this morning reading some more from The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning, a gift from my friend, John Dobbs. I'm motoring through it pretty fast, and enjoying it. Later, while at the library, I checked out 'Tis by Frank McCourt, the follow-up to the most excellent Angela's Ashes.
MOVIE: Jody, Hillary, and I watched the Jackie Chan version of Around the World in Eighty Days on The Disney Channel. Turned out to be one of those rare moments where all three of us saw a movie for the first time and ALL enjoyed it a lot.
SCIENCE FAIR: Hillary and I went to the library to begin looking for ideas for the Science Fair. We ended up with a couple of decent ideas. The bad news is that the projects are due in a couple of weeks.
FOOTBALL: I've spent the biggest part of the afternoon/evening watching NFL football. The Washington/Seattle game was interesting at times, though it ended in a blowout. I've enjoyed watching Jacksonville shine in the first half of the nightcap in Pittsburgh, but I really need to do some studying for tomorrow. I hope they can carry on without me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist