Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 
COUNTDOWN: 132 days

Things to do today:
* More painting of Erica’s room tonight!
* Received my financial aid package from Pepperdine via email today!

Malibu fact of the day:
* The first working model of a laser was demonstrated by Dr. Theodore Maiman in 1960 in Malibu at then Hughes Research Laboratory (now known as HRL Laboratories LLC).

What I'll miss about Ocean Springs today:
* I know I’ll miss the Ocean Springs School District no matter how good the schools in Malibu are… We have had a terrific experience here.

What I'm thinking today:
* I’m getting ahead of myself, but my brain has been dwelling on what it will be like to be a lawyer – trying to get a picture for myself…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist