Monday, March 24, 2008

 
COUNTDOWN: 133 days

Things to do today:
* I called my friend, Roland, to begin the process of getting ourselves down to one car for our move to California
* Jody plans to start painting Erica’s room tonight, a process that will take up about every evening this week

Malibu fact of the day:
* The population is 12,575 (which will be the smallest town I’ve ever lived in!)

What I'll miss about Ocean Springs today:
* The Studio (Hillary’s dance studio). You can read about it HERE.

What I'm thinking today:
* Listening to someone try out for my job this Sunday will be weird!!!

Comments:
ya know, my move is happening now, and the sale of the house is yet in the future, yet I haven't numbered my days. lol
 
You ought to try numbering them. Anal-retentiveness can really be fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist