Thursday, March 20, 2008

 
COUNTDOWN: 137 days

Things to do today:
* Jody plans on finishing cleaning out the master bedroom closet tonight, which is probably about as big as our entire bedroom will be in Malibu. :-)
* I’m still trying to track down our major lead on selling our piano.

Malibu fact of the day:
* There has been one tornado in Malibu’s recorded history, and it struck a hanger at a naval base about two months ago.

What I'll miss about Ocean Springs today:
* Being an important part of Habitat for Humanity. I doubt I’ll ever NOT be involved with HFH, but being one of thirteen board members in the largest producing affiliate in the country makes for interesting times right now. Check us out HERE if you’d like.

What I'm thinking today:
* Today I’m thanking America for dropping the interest rate three-quarters of a point and hoping that might spur someone to buy our house. Our plan is to put it on the market three weeks from today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist