Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 
COUNTDOWN: 138 days

Things to do today:
* Not much to do on the moving front today. I am still trying to get our piano sold/moved, which is a must before getting the carpets stretched & cleaned. A guy is supposed to call me back today, and I sure hope he does.

Malibu fact of the day:
* Kenneth Starr (of Whitewater prosecutor fame) is dean of the law school at Pepperdine University. You can read his bio HERE.

What I'll miss about Ocean Springs today:
* I will miss eating a king cake around Mardi Gras time. So if anyone feels really sorry for me in this regard, feel free to ship one of Paul’s King Cakes to me next year (I prefer raspberry-filled if you don’t mind!).

What I'm thinking today:
* Today I'm thinking about how much fun it will be to drive on to campus after such a LOOONNNGGGG drive to California, and especially how cool it is to be married to a woman and the father of a child who are excited about moving somewhere they’ve never been. The first time Jody & Hillary will see Pepperdine in person will be when they pull on to campus with the U-Haul.

Comments:
I'm a Gambino's guy myself... Cream cheese especially.

And I'm getting excited for you! Bittersweet, though. Bittersweet.
 
My morning prayer thinks of your journey every day. I'm impatiently waiting word - along with you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page Click here to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist
Click to join OceanSpringsChurchofChrist